Asking For Help Is A Strength
About The Video.
How to ask for help effectively.
- Take comfort from your achievements: Any feelings of weakness can be overcome by a strong sense of self-worth. Your achievements mean something, value them.
- Value your work and prioritise your career: What you do is important and your role in the team (workmates/family) is important.
- Embrace change especially that which comes from ageing: As we age our mind and body changes. The great news is that whilst our physical capabilities will decline our mind can continually grow and be capable of accepting new challenges.
- Use your years of experience wisely: Listen to yourself, trust your thoughts accept responsibility. Always help others where you can.
- Don't allow your mind to create problems and give birth to monsters: Asking for help can be hard. Accept any misgivings you have as natural but don't allow negative thoughts to multiply. If you do you will have lost before you start.
- BE HAPPY: Welcome help do not begrudge it. Ask for help with a smile.
Approach tasks objectively.
"Ask for Help"
If you need help with this, email me today.
How to make stress your friend: Relevance clear from 9.00.
How Can We Help?
As a member of 469BCe.com, you will have, one-to-one help in gaining the confidence to ask for help when you need it.
No-matter what the circumstances I or one of my group of advisors will be able to offer concrete advice and 'hands-on' help.