Keeping An Open Mind
About The Audio.
Keeping an open mind in life and business is not only a prerequisite to being successful it brings with it the priceless gift of being accepted as a person of worth.
- Maintain balance in all things: The opinion of others, if listened to, can provide balance to our own thoughts.
- Accept life is a journey: What you understand today will not be what you understand tomorrow.
- Become aware: Others have a need to be heard and we all must be open to this.
- Respect everyone: All opinions no matter how lowly or misguided, we think them, have worth.
- Be truthful not hateful. Speak your truths consistently and without being combative or aggressive: Truth always triumphs.
- Listen to the truths of others without being combative: It is better to know what people are thinking rather than driving them away with a closed mind.
- Avoid belligerent people: Opinions expressed with hatred are worthless and they rarely come from a rational or mature mind.
- Be sceptical, there are personal and professional tricksters: What people say is not always what they think. A thief rarely come to you wearing a mask and carrying a bag marked 'swag'.
- Don't automatically accept or reject anything. Investigate and test everything: Be your own person; check and double-check everything that you see and hear and then form your own opinions and beliefs.
- Use your years of experience wisely: Let your past inform your future. what you thought as a younger person, almost certainly, differs to what you think now. Allow for the possibility that what you think now will, almost certainly, not be what you think in the future.
- Make peace with yourself and everyone around you: Learn to be true to your beliefs whilst allowing for the beliefs of others.
- BE HAPPY: The peace that comes from living in harmony with others is success.
If you need help with this, email me today.
Mark Twain talked about how travel defeats prejudice, bigotry and narrow-minds.
How Can We Help?
As a member of 469BCe.com, you will have, one-to-one help in developing an open mind.
No-matter what the circumstances I or one of my group of advisors will be able to offer concrete advice and 'hands-on' help.