Leadership And Beliefs
About The Video.
The Power of the Leadership Credo. The video takes some time explaining what the MBA course is about. It is however full of pertinent information, you just have to dig it out (alternatively you can forward to the 8th minute and skip the Q&A at the end).
- Become aware: Be clear on what others want and what you can offer.
- Be ethical in all of your dealings: Often this is just about being yourself and presenting your core values and not hiding behind a mask designed to turn you into something you are not.
- Use your years of experience wisely: Wisdom and experience are valuable if they are applied reasonably. What do you stand for and how can you help the people you are looking to lead.
- Learn how to take strength from everything you believe: For others to believe in your vision you must have absolute faith in your vision.
- BE HAPPY: Having created your 'Credo' promote it enthusiastically and without reservation.
Follow the advice from the video;
Ferrari Chairman: Leadership and F1 Racing.
If you need help with this, email me today.
Donaldson Fellows on Leadership.
How Can We Help?
As a member of 469BCe.com, you will have, one-to-one help in developing your personal and professional credo(s).
No-matter what the circumstances I or one of my group of advisors will be able to offer concrete advice and 'hands-on' help.
Philosopher William James thought there could be no success without belief.